Want to know how to carry out keyword analysis for your SEO campaign like a pro? I’m sharing some of my best tips on how to put an effective process in place for getting the most out of your keyword analysis and getting the best results possible within your long-term search engine optimisation campaign.
What will be covered in the video:
– a process for finding keywords for your SEO campaign.
– the different tools you can use to within keyword analysis.
– how to find keyword opportunities.
– carrying out competitive keyword research.
– understanding and analysing how competitive a keyword is.
– organising data effectively within Excel to maximise keyword analysis results.
– identifying the metrics that you should be paying attention to.
Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below…
For more articles related to SEO visit: http://www.wowinternet.co.uk/blog/
You can also take a look at http://findmyblogway.com/
Or follow me on Twitter @matthewbarby
Video Rating: / 5