How To SEO Your Blog Post With WP SEO by Yoast
There are a few steps involved in how to SEO your Blog Post and The WP SEO by Yoast Plugin makes it that much easier.
Here are a few steps on how to simply SEO your Blog Post –
1. Be sure to create H1, H2, and H3 Headings with your keyword in each.
2. Add an outbound link.
3. Add a direct link to another page on your site (it helps if the you reate the link with a keyword from another article with that keyword in it’s title and URL.
4. Upload a picture and add an alternative text/alt tag to it with your keyword in it.
5. Be sure your Metatag description has your Keyword in it.
6..Create an anchor link from a keyword within your post directly to that specific url of the post or another with that same keyword in the url.
7. Be sure the text in the post is at least 300 words long.
8. Try to place the keyword at the beginning of your title.
9. Make sure the url has the keyword in it (in case you may have changed the title before you published it).
10. Be sure to have an many keywords within the copy of your post as you can without it sounding unnatural.
These are 10 simple steps on how to SEO your Blog post with the help of the WP SEO by Yoast Plugin . Be sure to watch the video all the way through if you aren’t quite sure on how to do it yourself.
How To SEO Your Blog Post With The WP SEO by Yoast Plugin : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qenQzu9An6c
Tags: SEO Your Blog Post , WP SEO by Yoast , How To SEO Your Blog Post , Yoast plugin , keyword, keywords , metatag , alt tag , alternative text , url , seo your blog , seo , Yoast SEO plugin , Yoast WordPress SEO
Video Rating: / 5